It's amazing to me, that when motivation presents itself, its never how one would think it would be. Like its 2 am and I'm motivated to do work.. conditions are optimal.. etc.
Its Sunday night, and it looks like a nice time to work, instead of sleep. Its 3 am.. I shall finish some remaining work.. i suppose, since its nice, just before its sleep time ofc ..
...
Had a strange day.. strange days aren't anything new to me... having a strange week, and ultimately a strange year.. Strange by all means..
If I had to point out where the things have gone wrong..
Technically ->
+ It was the convention with the one on one chat..
+ but the Maga/trump versus left chasm is also, the real cause, to some people, politics and philosophy is very deeply and traditionally embedded. They don't take any objection well
Personally ->
+ this, what im doing here, and so, all this work, was the problem
+ the routine's nature perhaps
+ hiding power.. or so called hiding of power
+ personal issues and stubborn behavior
I understand. Protective instincts, and personal loyalty is high with some people. The routines of work to succeed is also high. By all means I must not talk about my real thoughts. And I won't.. I just don't know what to talk about then.. perhaps, reviews.
..
Comments
Post a Comment