2026 is a wild ride, no doubt about it.. But the strange behavior of united states of America.. Let's talk about this.
I feel like that there is always someone boring on the other side, when I deal with the USA. Like this person had a certain amount of religious education, had a proper family etc etc.. First of all, I don't like people like this.. It bores me.. Second of all.. That's just too standard and talentless.
Now for the issue of America and its promises.. To understand this issue, and perhaps the previous one..There are certain angles such as race, and cultural hatred..
For many things are defined on race in America. There is no doubt abut it, it competes with culture and religion. Entire system is based on it completely. Its in everywhere, in tv shows, in tradition, the America's Freudian mind that wonders never lets the issue of race go. All offenses to it are avenged in time, etc..
Second issue, Since I live in Middle East, for better or worse, there is a legion of people who had talked smack about whatever, creating bad reputation towards here for reasons right or wrong, mostly right. But still, to an American mind naturally, like a snack, the culture of competition, aggravation is always included.
Now.. in these contexts, I blamed other non stop. I myself am to blame too. For that when its the issue of religion, Caesar versus gratefulness, American evangelists take a very clear, wise and honorable stance. Ie, if a person is greedy, they know how to own that person.
Within these issues then the constant strange redneck, baron turn about can be understood a little bit more. From the time of the Indian, America constantly reneges on deals.. which is unheard of in the.. places considered old world. But before that, there are a few more issue to talk about.
First, education in America isn't as good as its claimed, or tried to be. Merged with the issue of cultural hatred this leaves those "competitors" in a bad situation. If I had a wise person such as a beloved wife, they would advise me strongly not to talk about this. Perhaps this is just me specific. Not in general. After all, one person can't define a statistic.
Second issue, is the feudalism versus liberal no ownership. America keeps a very strong tradition not to let "kings" take hold in the land it occupies. No matter who it is, they don't like feudalism and actively try to destroy it. It's a kept tradition, such as house taxes, and difficulty of inheritance. But really, this applies to everything.
Now.. why is that every time America does a deal with the tribe, it reneges on it the next day ? Because the chief is a Caesar..Because the tradition isn't wise.. Because feudalism is opposed.. Its made in "good sense, instead of fine, let's go with it", this culture is very apparent in America's experiments with psychology, or its apparent in people's behavior in sit coms.
I don't have a solution.. This is just the situation.. On one side, its absurd unreliable state who does good. Another a Caesar type ambition which is a quality type of act.
Next part, I'll talk about how Democrats differ from Republicans, which can be considered old oil barons, land owners, rednecks.. Democrat behavior is much more main stream with old world.. And there is also the issue of elephant in the room, aka civil war, with 600k casualties.. its almost a World War..
There is also the topic of how America gains its good allies, how inefficient its constant-giving act has been.. (again, I won't talk about other issues..)
Comments
Post a Comment