I was going to talk about my perception of current political environment, and how it doesn't make sense, however its Sunday, and in days like these for some reason.. things can change quickly.. Let's say it is, delivering as much as one gets..
So I'm left with nothing to talk about.. Today I'm starting the work late. Since I've some success yesterday. Other than that things in 2026 haven't been great. Tomorrow some visitors are coming from abroad (UK) particular, which wasn't in the plans. Socially it will be a busy month, with large number of visitors.
I'm trying to conduct some political research but things are changing rather rapidly right now.
I found my missing memory drive, which i hidden then couldn't find, lol, better back up the game to it, in case of emergencies. If i was really the security type i'd also upload one online with encrpytion.. But usually, its mondays where I do cleaning and sorting out type of things.
That's it, not much for a blog post, but regardless, just main thoughts
Best
ps: i'm having difficulty understanding what's going on.. usual but with more dangerous happenings. Which makes me very wary that someone is taking advantage of me as usual. Selling credit in my name etc.. This feeling has never subsided..it simply doesn't go away.. and I feel I'm too naive to take advantage of the scammers.
Comments
Post a Comment