Wednesday work list

 I'm having difficulties in my life currently, but im starting an attempt to recovery of my daily schedule.


Update:  Hmm, close to sorting things out..


today (thursday-friday)

+ swedish ✓

+ gardening ✓

+ advanced my financial ventures ✓

+ 4 work hours/or blocks /x2





recovery attempts

+  x2 work (8 hours) x1 ✓/1

+ minor stuff

      + new items x2 ✓

      + swedish x2 ✓

      + something to replace hiking ✓

      + improve meal situation, as i go hungry for too long ✓


   

You know, talking about one's day is untraditional. It gives one's foes and enemies, something like data about oneself. For instance, a headstrong down to earth, hard working person would hate such a thing. But i refuse to do it. To close up and just, everything is competition of work.. Even if its at a loss, I want to keep an open communication no matter what. I'm not stupid, I know it can be harmful whatever, for others to know your thoughts, but still I prefer this to silent rat racing.

But really, the issue is the mis communication between older generations and the new ones. Older generations didn't have social media and they were thought that not talking much were proper. The environment of this day is just different, its not good or bad, its that times are changing. Its not about laziness or discipline. This is my thinking and reason for intentionally doing this. For I was also thought in this manner. 

Lastly, someone like opposite of my character would observe that, talking about all these is like self defeating.. Since we all are constantly competing, even light heartedly. I disagree.. I believe that if one is careful about what he talks about instead of just being silent about everything, it doesn't necessarily end in defeat. But it's just how the times are.




Comments